Sunday, February 13, 2011

Word Wedding Template - Layered Wedding Invitation


 
Okay, we have had a lot of requests for a DIY layered wedding invitation template so here you go:)
This is a super easy project not to mention a lot of fun!  This wedding invitation template allows you to add your own wording, fonts, font colors and even images!  We used three different font styles and two different colors just to add interest.  We then added a heart JPEG to the top, everyone here thinks it is just adorable.

If you would like to download a free sample of this templates visit our website.

You will have to add a backer to this layered wedding invitation, the size you will need is 5x7.  We carry the backers on our website if you have a hard time finding them. Click here to see our selection

We hope you like this layout,  Post a comment if you have wedding projects you are working on... we might just be able to help:)



www.ivybelleweddings.com
easy projects for the DIY bride

3 comments:

  1. Hi- I am in LOVE with the Lillian template but I have a few questions. I am designing my own invites in Publisher and have laid everything out already. If I purchase the invitation template, can I copy the flourish to add to my invite? If not, can I simply purchase the flourish icon to use on my invites? I am not sure of the color I want yet as I want to match it with the backing paper I decide to go with so I’d want to change the color when it gets here. Am I able to do that?

    Thanks so much for your help!
    (BTW, I tried emailing to your address listed under contact us and it bounced back!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about the email bounce back. We will be happy to help you with the Lillian flourish:) please email us at support@ivybelleweddings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice, but a little carnivalish for a wedding invitation

    ReplyDelete